|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Maximum Print Width||6.61" (168 mm) x2" (51mm)|
|Maximum Print Speed||14 IPS|
|Print Length||102" (259mm) x 0.5" (12.7 mm) (203 DPI) / 45" (1143mm) x 0.39" (10mm) (305 DPI)|
|Maximum Ribbon Length||450 m|
|Print Resolution||203 DPI / 305 DPI|
|Printer Control Language||ZPL,EPL|
|Interface||USB,RS232,IEEE,LAN & PS2|
|Ribbon||450 Mtr Ink In/out 1" Core|
The Zebra ZT420 Industrial Printer
builds on the field-proven reliability of the Z Series with advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options. Designed for ease of use, the ZT400 Series printers offer an intuitive icon-based LCD graphical user interface and easy supplies loading. And, they include standard USIEL Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities. Expanded RFID deliver greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights.
The ZT400 Series is offered in both 4" and 6" models comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs, now antl in the future.
Featuring Zebra's Link-OV environment in innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications—ZT400 Series printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe. Features:
Effortless to Integrate
- Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
- Customize your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
- Standard Serial, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth features—as well as two open media slots—allow you to utilize non-standard connectivity options.
- Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
- Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Easy to Operate
- USB host port enables simple printer configuration by easily transferring data from a USB flash drive via mirroring and expanded mapped-drive memory capabilities.
- Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL® and EPL™—for a future-proofed investment.
Simple to Manage
- Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
- Print Touch-enabled Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
- Lighted media and ribbon paths make it easy to see inside the printer, even in poorly lit environments.
- Zebra’s Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities to monitor, manage and maintain your printer from any location.
- Cloud Connect allows Link-OS printers to securely and directly interact with the Cloud for printing and device management.
- Profile Manager enables you to edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across your network anywhere in the world