Flame Proof Devices
Bartec Mobile Computers
|Application||Oil and Gas industry, Petrochemical and Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals Industry Logistics|
|Model||MC 92NOex -IS|
|Data Capture||1D & 2D|
|Wireless Networking||Bluetooth , Wifi|
|Humidity||5 % to 95 % (non-condensing)|
- The MC 92NO ex -G Mobile Computer with its a robust device for reliable barcode scanning in hazardous (potentially explosive) areas.
- The scan trigger is conveniently positioned at the grip. Thus barcodes can be captured with only one hand. The integrated radio module enables real time data access to your host system.
- The MC 92NO ex -G combines the strength of Microsoft‘s Pocket PC platform with the power of the TI OMAC 4430 dual-core ® processor with 1 GHz.
- A further highlight is the large easy-to-read 3.7" VGA colour display with touchscreen technology. The MC 92NO ex -G is working with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n radio standard (direct sequence).
- International approvals for global usability
- Barcode capture up to 12 m
- WLAN radio standard IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Easy battery changing in the Ex area
- Expanded storage capacity with replaceable SD card
- Various versions of replaceable keyboards
- Compatibility with MC92NO from Motorola
- Service contracts
Bartec Agile X Industry Tablet
|Model||Bartec Agile X|
|System Memory||8 GB SODIMM DDR3L-1600|
|Storage||128 GB mSATA MLC SSD|
|Operating System||Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro (64 bit)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixel|
- Highly flexible industrial tablet PC for rough environments
- Brilliant, high-resolution, bonded 10.1" touch LED display, also sunlight readable
- Powerful Quad-Core processor for high working speed and long battery life
- Rugged design to military specification MIL-STD-810G
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0, WLAN and optional LTE radio module
- Simple integration into your corporate environment using Windows operating systems
- Data capture with barcode and RFID scanner
- Optional HART Add-On Module
- Optional RFID UHF Add-On Module
- Freely configurable expansion interface for customer specific charging
- Extensive accessories
Dataman 8050 Pharma Code Reader
|Model Name/Number||Dataman 8050|
|Storage Temperature||-40deg C to 60deg C (-40deg F to 140deg F)|
|Dimensions||210 mm x 115 mm x 85 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0deg C to 40deg C (32deg F to 104deg F)|
|Imager||752 x 480 Global Shutter Sensor|
|Lighting||Integrated LED with near/far optics|
The DataMan 8050 readers are ideal for applications in any manufacturing environment that require robust barcode technology and reliable reading performance:
- Automotive body and assembly
- Electronics manufacturing
- Incoming inspection
- Automotive kitting
ID-40 Fixed Mount Scanner
|Speed||Up to 60 Scab|
|Read||Varies by Configuration|
|Interface||RS-232, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Profinet I/O|
Combining unprecedented ease-of-use, exceptional decode performance, and ultra-small form factor, the ID-40 sets the benchmark as the ultimate compact imager in the industry.
Microscan provides today’s industrial professionals with the most user-friendly barcode reading platforms, thoughtfully engineered to meet tomorrow’s challenges. Our barcode readers enable faster, more accessible, and broader data communi-cation in a wide range of applications.
As the inventor of the fi rst laser diode barcode scanner, our company was founded on technology innovation and continues to be a technolog y leader today. Microscan holds one of the world’s most extensive patent portfolios for barcode reading tech-nology, including laser scanning, imaging technologies, hardware, and software.
Microscan is in a continuous process of research and development to provide cutting-edge technology and complete solutions for auto ID barcode applications. Today, we provide fast, reliable reading solutions for all symbologies. Our prod-ucts read any linear barcode or 2D symbol printed or marked by any means, with a versatility and ease-of-use unprecedented in the industry.
Microscan products are sold and supported through a global network of partners and systems integrators who specialize in automation solutions. The network includes more than 300 experienced automation integrators and value-added resellers in over 30 countries who provide highly-specialized local support.
Wireless X WiFi Access Point
|Model Number||Wireless X Zone 1|
|Data Capture||1D & 2D|
|Application||Oil and Gas industry, Petrochemical and Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals Industrial, Logistics|
|Size||452.5 x 188 mm|
|Weight||10 kg for Aluminum version|
The compact design, with a smart combination of metal and plastic material technology has several benefits. By using the latest Wi-Fi access points from industry leaders such as Cisco, we were able to both offer the newest Wi-Fi technology, in a more compact form factor.
The Wireless X is nothing but a revolution within Wi-Fi in hazardous areas. Based on 25 years of Ex experience, BARTEC have created the smallest, lightest and highest performing Wi-Fi access point for zone 1 available on the market. Based on both clever engineering, material science and state of the art wireless infrastructure, we are now eliminating the need for bulky and heavy enclosures and antennas.
Powered by 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band access points, the Wireless X does not require external antennas. By using internal antennas, combined with years of experience creating innovative Ex-certified products, we have managed to create a smart solution. The Wireless X is built with an RF transparent dome to eliminate the need for external antennas. The new and smart circular design, ensures that the product is well within the requirements for the Ex certification. With a rigid aluminum base, the Wireless X is IP 65, IECEx and ATEX Zone 1 compliant. The result is a staggering reduction of 1/2 the installation time, 1/4th of the weight and 1/4th the size compared to an Ex-d based enclosure solution with external antennas. This allows the users to create Wi-Fi in any hazardous location at a fraction of the cost, compared with legacy solutions. The software is Cisco’s own, making it plug and play for most networks. The Cisco Wi-Fi portfolio is industry leading and known amongst most IT management organizations.
- No external antennas means reduced weight, cost and size
- Use latest Wireless technology from Wi-Fi industry leaders in hazardous areas
- Future application platform: including WirelessHART, Bluetooth, ISA 100, 2G/3G/4G and others
- Compared with existing solutions, the Wireless X is a “plug and play” and “off the shelf” solution
- Easy installation, inspection and maintenance
- Compatible with various access points